Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Calm AFTER the Storm



I wanted an image to sum up this new feeling and I knew that the wonderful notebookdoodles would provide. Go and have a look at all the beautiful pictures this talented girl has made!

I haven't said much about it on the blog, as I didn't want to be a bummer, but my living situation lately has been... less than ideal. In fact, I would probably describe it as "downright miserable" to be perfectly honest!

Which is why it was so nice to wake up this morning in a new room, with a new view, and the new spring sunshine streaming through my new window (well... window DOORS!!!)

And best of all... a newfound knowledge that this too has passed and I have weathered the storm. Now I can enjoy the sunshine afterwards....

and...


I can't wait!!! :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment